230 Titanium Wide Straightener
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
- 38mm titanium plates
- Adjustable heat up to 230°C
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly for successful permanent and keratin straightening treatments
- Floating plate design: glides through hair like silk
- Straightener controls on inside of handle, can’t be accidentally changed
- Includes heat resistant mat, paddle brush, styling comb and sectioning clips
- Variable heat settings, suitable for all hair types
- Advanced surround heat for longer-lasting curls, flicks and waves
2. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section.
3. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening.
4. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
5. Finish with a setting spray. We love to finish with KEVIN.MURPHY Session Spray for a firm, weightless, long-lasting hold.
1. For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product.
2. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result.
3. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be.
4. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
5. Finish with a setting spray to hold in place.
We recommend using Moroccanoil Perfect Defence which is a weightless, dry aerosol, heat protective spray that nourishes and hydrates hair while protecting against the damaging effects of heat styling, up to 230⁰C.