3200 Ceramic & Ionic Dryer Pink
Available Instore, Click & Collect and DoorDash only
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Ionic and ceramic technology, the ultimate formula for shinier, softer and healthier-looking hair! Cutting edge technology combines ceramic with a negative ion charge, allowing heat to be radiated directly to the hair, avoiding dryness. This patented edition transforms droplets of water into micro-molecules which are then absorbed by the hair. This clever dryer leads the way in technology and results!
- Powerful: 2,000 watts
- Long life: 2,000 hours
- Lightweight: only 510g
- Ionic & Ceramic Technology: essential for healthy, static-free hair
- Air flow: 69 m3/h
- 2 speeds / 4 temperatures
- Ergonomic design
- Instant cold shot button
- 3 metre professional strength cable
- Included attachments: two concentrator nozzles (small and large)
- 2 year warranty
2. When using any heated styling tool, you should always apply a heat protectant spray, we recommend Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Spray.
2. Detangle and dry hair.
3. For best results, dry using a Radical Brush, a favourite of ours is evo Hank 52 Ceramic Radial Brush, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer.
4. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature.
5. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.