3200 Plus Ceramic 1900W Hair Dryer - Red
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
Sign up to Style Society and receive FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $50.
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $80. Shipping charge is a flat rate of $9.95 for all orders under $80.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer is designed for optimal creativity in styling. The Parlux 3200 Plus Hair Dryer creates voluptuous volume, big body and beautiful bounce as desired. The classic Parlux hair dryer - restyled for the future.
- New suction concept ensuring greater airflow, greater silence and faster drying
- Incredible power: 1,900 watts
- Long life: 2,000 hours
- Light in weight: 510g
- Powerful airflow: 71 m3/h
- 2 speeds/4 temperatures and instant cold shot button
- Equipped with the innovative and advanced Ciaramella K-Lamination Motor
- Ergonomic handle for more balance and comfort of use
- 3m professional strength cable
- Included attachments: two concentrator nozzles (small and large)
- Melody Silencer: available to further reduce noise
- Two-year warranty for peace of mind
2. When using any heated styling tool, you should always apply a heat protectant spray, we recommend Moroccanoil Perfect Defence.
2. Detangle and dry hair.
3. For best results, dry using a Radical Brush, a favourite of ours is evo Hank 43 Ceramic Radial Brush, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer.
4. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature.
5. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.