Fastlane Rotating Curling Iron Gold
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
- Simple, easy to use motorised ultra-long barrel
- Curls and waves for all hair types
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- 14 heat settings from 80˚C to 210˚C to cater for all hair types
- Ceramic barrel surface infused with argan oil
- 360' Swivel Cord - Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Digital Temperature Display
1. Switch the appliance on using the power button, located on the handle just above the digital screen. The digital screen will light up blue.
2. Adjust the temperature using the + and – buttons. The temperature selected will flash on and off indicating the appliance is heating up. When the appliance has reached the selected temperature, the temperature reading will stop flashing.
3. To rotate the barrel to the left, press the left-hand button at the base of the barrel. To rotate to the right, press the right-hand button at the base of the barrel.
4. To reset the barrel back to its original position, press the reset button in between the left and right buttons.
5. The appliance will remember the last temperature selected when it is turned back on again.
6. Wait until the appliance has fully cooled down before storing away.
After hair has been wound around the barrel leave for 8-10 seconds.
For looser curls roll more hair. For tighter curls roll more hair. Do not touch or comb hair until the hair cools down.
To remove the barrel from hair simply drop it downwards from the curls.
Tip: For thick/curly hair, use a higher heat setting. For fine hair, use a lower setting. The temperature should not exceed 110°C for hair extensions.
The curling iron barrel becomes hot after a few seconds. Once you have switched on your appliance, be careful not to let the barrel come into contact with your skin.
Always disconnect the plug from the socket and let the appliance cool down before cleaning. Then simply clean the appliance with a moist cloth. Do not use any strong chemicals, aggressive or scouring detergents. The appliance must be completely dry before using it again.