Micro Derma Hair Growth Roller
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Used once a week, this device can also help to boost natural blood circulation and collagen production in the scalp.
Registered with the Therapeutic Goods of Australia: ARTG No. 343199.
- Ergonomically shaped design fits comfortably in the hand
- Features 540 titanium needles at the optimal, scalp-appropriate length of 1.5mm
- Designed to create mico-injuries in the scalp, in turn promoting a natural healing response
- Can aid in the generation of new hair growth
- Comes with a stylish case for storage
2. Next, part hair in sections and using gentle pressure, roll the Micro-Derma Hair Growth Roller back and forth horizontally, vertically and diagonally across the scalp.
3. Do not pass over one area more than four times. Keep in mind that temporary redness may occur, and a slight tingling or stinging sensation may be felt. If you experience extreme discomfort, stop use.
For Best Results: Use once per week. Do not use on red, broken or irritated skin. Do not use if the hair has been bleached or coloured within the last 7 days. Do not use until the treated area has completely healed.
Care & Storage: Disinfect your Derma Roller with medical grade alcohol after each use and store in the case provided. To reduce the risk of potential infection, do not share your Micro-Derma Hair Growth Roller. Replacing your Micro-Derma Hair Growth Roller is recommended if the needles feel blunt.