Junior Brush Pure Bristle & Nylon Mix Ivory
Free Mason Pearson Cosmetic Case with this purchase.
Automatically included at checkout. Read more.
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Overall length: 22.7cm
Ideal for normal and curly hair
About Mason Pearson Brush
Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder - Mason Pearson - over one hundred and thirty years ago and improved by succeeding generations.
Why use a Mason Pearson Brush?
Regular brushing gives your hair the best chance to look and feel its best. So it makes sense to choose a top quality hairbrush in order to enjoy the best results. There are a number of ways in which Mason Pearson hairbrushes are set apart from all others.
- Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced and crafted with care
- The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand using Mason Pearson’s original techniques, allows for effective and efficient brushing.
- It is kind to use and gently massages the scalp.
- The plastic handle shape was developed from the original wooden models, which are still made in small quantities.
- The plastic handles are hand-finished to remove any sharp edges to feel comfortable in the hand.