The pure bristle brushes feature unique tufts of close-set bristles that lock in hair as you brush through. Importantly the pure bristles have a lot more "give" than other brands. That means no more split ends and no more static.
Overall length: 23cm
Ideal for fine to normal hair, straight and thinning hair.
About Mason Pearson Brush
Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder - Mason Pearson - over one hundred and thirty years ago and improved by succeeding generations.
Why use a Mason Pearson Brush?
Regular brushing gives your hair the best chance to look and feel its best. So it makes sense to choose a top quality hairbrush in order to enjoy the best results. There are a number of ways in which Mason Pearson hairbrushes are set apart from all others.
- Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced and crafted with care
- Pure bristle give superior softness and natural give to gently smooth the hair without jagging preventing damage and split ends.
- The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand using Mason Pearson’s original techniques, allows for effective and efficient brushing.
- It is kind to use and gently massages the scalp.
- The plastic handle shape was developed from the original wooden models, which are still made in small quantities.
- The plastic handles are hand-finished to remove any sharp edges to feel comfortable in the hand.