Mason Pearson luxury handcrafted combs have smooth tapered teeth with polished tips that glide through hair without jagging or catching. Excellent for use in the shower to comb through conditioner and treatment products.
Best suited for Parting and sectioning hairAbout Mason Pearson Brush
Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder - Mason Pearson - over one hundred and thirty years ago and improved by succeeding generations.Why use a Mason Pearson Brush?
Regular brushing gives your hair the best chance to look and feel its best. So it makes sense to choose a top quality hairbrush in order to enjoy the best results. There are a number of ways in which Mason Pearson hairbrushes are set apart from all others.
- Mason Pearson hairbrushes are not mass produced and crafted with care
- The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand using Mason Pearson’s original techniques, allows for effective and efficient brushing.
- It is kind to use and gently massages the scalp.
- The plastic handle shape was developed from the original wooden models, which are still made in small quantities.
- The plastic handles are hand-finished to remove any sharp edges to feel comfortable in the hand.