Alyon Air Ionizer Ceramic & Ionic 2250W Hair Dryer - Matte Black
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
With four temperature settings and two speed settings, as well as an instant cold shot button, all hair types and textures will love Parlux Alyon. Specially designed for dynamic salon use with an innovative hair catcher system and an anti-heating front body for stylists who utilise the whole body of their hair dryer. Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Hair Dryer has been created by professionals with salon use in mind!
- 2250 watts of controlled power
- Longer lifespan: massive 3,000 hours
- Concentrated airflow: 84 mÂ³/h airflow
- Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology: to ensure healthy drying
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs just 456g
- Professional K-Advanced Plus Motor
- Anti-heating front body for easy styling
- Cold Air Button
- Includes two concentrator nozzles to direct airflow
- 2 year warranty
2. When using any heated styling tool, you should always apply a heat protectant spray, we recommend Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Spray.
2. Detangle and dry hair.
3. For best results, dry using a Radical Brush, a favourite of ours is evo Hank 52 Ceramic Radial Brush, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer.
4. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature.
5. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.